To be added
- A PERSONAL INTRODUCTION
- A Ministry of Compassion and Service/Wm. T. Lambert, Sr.
- A Ministry of Prayer, Wm. T. Lambert, Sr.
- A Ministry of Preaching – Wm. T. Lambert, Sr.
- Academic Freedom: Dealing with Differences in Churches of Christ and Christian Universities
- Counseling, Christian or Humanistic/Wm. T. Lambert, Jr., MCC, MS, LMFT
- Farming and Evangelism/Wm. T. Lambert, Jr.
- Honoring God/Wm. T. Lambert, Jr.
- How Do I Maximize My Performance in Competitive Sports?/Carter E. Lambert, PhD
- BRIEF NOTES AND COMMENTS
- HOW TO STUDY THE BIBLE
- 01 – A Brief History
- 02 – Basic Principles of Bible Study
- 03 – The Meaning of Meaning
- 04 – Current Trends in Biblical Interpretation
- 05 – Foundation Facts For Bible Study
- 06- Discovery Learning in the Bible
- 07 – How to Probe the Mind of God
- Brief Overview of How to Probe the Mind of God
- Step # 01 Pray for God’s Help
- Step # 02: Be a Bible reader.
- Step # 03: Establish the Historical Context.
- Step # 04: Analyze the Structure of the Book and Write an Outline
- Step # 05: Perform an analysis of each sentence in the paragraph.
- Step # 06: Study the author’s intended meaning for key words.
- Step # 07: Study the significance of grammar of the passage.
- Step # 08: Write a list of all propositional truth in the text.
- Step # 09: Analyze what other parts of the Bible say on your themes .
- Step # 10: Consider the theological context of the Bible.
- Step # 11: Interpret the information discovered.
- Step # 12 Discovering Significance and Application of Scripture
- Narrative Literature
- LIFE OF CHRIST
- PRACTICAL MINISTRY
- 01 – Christ’s Strategy for Ministry: A Ministry of Preaching the Word
- 02- Christ’s Strategy for Ministry: A Ministry of Compassion and Service
- 03 – Christ’s Strategy for Ministry: A Ministry of Prayer
- 04 – How to Study the Bible for Sermon Preparation
- 05 – How to Prepare Biblical Sermons that Meet Needs
- TEXTUAL STUDIES
- An Introduction to Romans
- Brief Outline
- Chapter Outlines
- Highlights in Romans/Brief Comments
- Paragraph Outline of Romans/Complete